Feedback buttons after every FAQ

Hello,
I have tried creating a dialog that renders thumbs up(Like) and thumbs down(Dislike) buttons, but could not achieve that.

1. I would like to know the steps to create a dialog task that has thumbs up and thumbs down buttons. And step to link to every FAQ response in Knowledge graph.

2. I want the thumbs up and thumbs down buttons to come up after every FAQ that the bot responds. For example:
    “Hi there! I am your virtual assistant. How may I help you?”
    :+1: :-1:

3. Also want to know if when a user clicks on the Thumbs up button, can we have a message “Thanks for the feedback” and capture it? If Yes what are the steps to create a flow like that.

4. If when a user clicks on the Thumbs down button, can we have a message “Thanks for the feedback” OR the possibility to show options like “Response too long”, “Incorrect Response”, etc. capture it? If Yes what are the steps to create a flow like that.

5. How do I link it to every FAQ in Knowledge Graph or is there a way to automatically link to every bot response.

Lastly I want to know if the above can be achieved by an Admin using the Kore.ai platform alone or if a developer is required for the above points.

@akhilsolo59, Yes, this can be achieved using “end of conversation” event handler or “onEvent” at botkit. More details at below links:
https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/advanced-topics/event-based-bot-actions/#End_of_Conversation
https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/sdks/sdk-events/#OnEvent

Could you help with Point 1 and Point 2 on how to create them. Steps would be very helpful.
Also if these feedbacks given by the users are captured or no?

I would like to get the steps to create the feedback buttons as you can see in Point 1 and Point 2 and use it for every FAQ (if possible also Smalltalk) that the bot responds.
Also I wanted this after every FAQ response from the Bot and not at the end of conversation.
Where can I find the configuration for this exactly and how do I update it?

Hello,

I have created 2 quick replies in the form of :+1: and :-1:
and for them I have created Knowledge graph FAQ which triggers the response for when clicked.
Is there a way I can record the clicks and show them is the Custom Dashboard?

My Goal here is to get the count of users who clicked on the quick replies into the Custom dashboard.

Please refer the following post:

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.