Error with put service

Hi Team

please help me for this error below i created entity and service node for api (Put) im trying to edit the data with contact number but its not working here miracle if i change through userid its working but i need to change through contact number only please tell me anyone

@john.nicholson
needed help

This looks like a limitation of the mockapi configuration and not the Service call. Your API is defined as …users/users, so it expects an ID number. It returns results based on ID and does not understand the contact number. If your API was designed differently (…users/contacts) it might work.

Here are two errors in your information.

1. The spelling of the context variable should be “context.entities.update_password”
  2. ALWAY make sure your Bot Action Node flow ends with “End of Bot Action” or it may not execute.

Hi @john.nicholson

i made some changes how you told but same error but through ID its working I’m able to change any filed successfully but I’m unable to edit the details through contact number in the debug logs service node not coming

pswd not changing but its automatically going to pswdchanged message node

I believe the error is coming from the mockapi.io system and not from the Kore bot. I used Postman to test your API and it returns an error. Until the API works using the contact number, the bot will not work.
Remember that when you collect values using an entity node, the syntax is context.entities.your-node-name.