Docment for comparison between on-prem and hybrid deployments

Hope you are doing well. Like always, I am looking up to you for help on a composed document which could show a comparison between on-prem and hybrid deployments.

For now, I only have the following link as reference , but I would need any documentation on all the features which I could present to client and help them decide which approach would suite them

Link: Hybrid Deployment Model for Building AI-first Virtual Assistants | Kore.ai

Looking forward for help from you.

Hello @harshit.kumar2 ,

If we understand the requirement, it is to know the detailed comparison on both implementation models to determine which suits the customer.

We do not have a ready document yet, however if we have more details we can help get some assistance on this. Are there any particular features/parameters you need information on.

For the scenario where we want our bot to be developed and setup completely on client’s infra, we have the list of components ready.

However, we want a similar list for these two cases as well-
1)develop a bot on kore.ai SaaS (bots.kore.ai) and deploy the bot over on-premise server
2)develop a bot on in a hybrid setup

We have the following list for on-prem setup,compiled based on the documents available-

APPLICATION CLUSTER VM:
Required Specs:
No of cores: 16
CPU: 3.0 GHZ
Memory: 64 GB
Network: 2GB Ethernet Port
HDD: 100GB
Required Programs:Java 11.0.12,Redis Sentinel 6.0.16 ,Nodejs 14.17.6 ,Nginx 1.20.1 ,Erlang 24.0.2 ,Python 3.6.7 ,Trino and C

ORCHESTRATION SERVER VM:
Required Specs:
No of cores: 16
Memory: 32 GB
HDD: 500GB
Required Programs:Redis 6.0.16,Redis Sentinel 6.0.16,RabbitMQ 3.8.16, Nodejs 14.17.6 ,Haraka ,Trino 0.216

SOLUTION CLUSTER VM:
Required Specs:
No of cores: 8
Memory: 32 GB
HDD: 500GB
Required Programs:Redis Sentinel 6.0.16 ,Nodejs 14.17.6 ,Haraka 2.8.16 ,Nginx 1.20.1,Trino 0.216