Digital forms not showing the value of context variable

I am trying to use the context variable in the Form and it is not showing the value of the context variable, Instead it is showing the syntax

{{context.session.BotUserSession.FirstName}}… It is working fine in message node and entity node. But not in the digital form.

1 Like

Any help/guidance on this issue will be very helpful…

Hi @chekuri.ravikiran,

We are checking this at our end.
Please send us the screenshot of your implementation and issue.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

@chekuri.ravikiran
@yogaramya.mendu
Digital forms is still beta and has not been made dynamic yet to use context values.
This will be an upcoming feature.

Thanks Swagat… Documentation shows the usage of context variables in digital Forms. So I thought its already in there. But thanks for taking time to clarify it. May I know when it will be available to try it.

@chekuri.ravikiran
This is being planned for 9.0 release and if everything goes as per plan, it should be available in May/Jun 2021 approx.

Thank you for the update.

Hi Swagata,
Greetings!

I just wanted to check if the usage of context variable has been made available in last release?

Thanks in Advance!
Poonam

@poonam
V9 .0 is not out yet. It is pushed to July 2021. Please stay tuned.

Hi @swagata.sengupta ,

I am trying to use the context variable in the Form and it is not showing the value of the context variable, Instead it is showing the syntax

I can use this {{context.session.BotUserSession.TimeInEST}} in the digital form right?

It’s not working when I’m trying to fetch it in the form, but working in the script node and other nodes. May I know how to use it properly, providing a guide would be more helpful…

Hi @ramsetti.sandhyarani ,

We would like to inform you that only text fields can be pre-filled with context values.
Please see the prefilled forms. https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/bot-builder-tool/digital-forms/

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

Hi @srujan.madderla ,

It is working in this way, Thank you. But I’ve a doubt that can we use the context variables directly in the form?