Detecting sounds of glass break and other high pitch sounds

I want my bot to detect sounds of glass break and other high pitch sounds. How can I do that

@jain_sambhav
Welcome to the Kore.ai community.
Kore.ai is a conversational AI platform. We can only process what the end channel can detect and pass it on to use in the form of text (Speech To Text). So, for your use case, unless an end channel is able to detect the sound and send it to us in the form of a text or an utterance it may not be possible for the Platform to process it.

Let suppose, the bot is in some voice enabled mode. Will it able to recognise glass break and detect something different text format from a normal human voice. Is it possible

@jain_sambhav
Let me take a moment to help you understand how it works.
The Kore.ai platform bot “responds” to an utterance/user input.
The utterance comes from a channel.
So, “bot is in some voice enabled mode” needs to be understood as “The end channel agent/listener is in voice-enabled mode”.
This is not a part of the Kore.ai Platform. So, this question should ideally go to channels like Alexa/Google Dot/ Siri, etc., and not to the Kore.ai Platform. Detection of sound etc. and sending a relevant event/input to the Platform is always at the end-channel level. The processing of the input is done on Kore.ai

Ok understood. Thanks for replying!

1 Like