Default Response - Multiple intents - How to display choices

Hi - I am testing multiple intents handling, and I noticed how the Default Response displays the Multiple Intents as choices. However, when I edit the response (from Natural Language → Default Conversation → Standard Responses), the choices are no longer displayed. When I re-edit the response back to the “original”, the choices are still not displayed. I guess I have 2 questions: (1) How to display multiple intents as choices, (2) How to reset back the Default Responses back to “original”?

Here are the screenshots for reference:

1. Before Default response is edited. Note the multiple intent displayed as choices.

2. After default response is edited. Note the choices are no longer displayed.

3. After the default response is edited back to the “original” (as found from step #1). The choices are still not displayed.

Thanks,
SheelaD.

@sheela.dimayuga Please refer to the below topics:

Hello @Subrahmanyam, I tried to add a response on the Default Messages using your suggestions. However, it seems like it is not working as expected. Please see screenshots for reference. I am fairly sure the script is correct. Maybe I am missing something? Kindly advise.

1. The displayed bot message after added a Default response (Advance).

2. The added Javascript (Advance Mode) for a Standard Response.

Thanks,
SheelaD.

Please select the channel as web/mobile client instead of “All channels” as this template is specific to the web / mobile SDKs

It works now, thanks much!

Glad, we could help. :slight_smile: