Can´t configure Workplace by facebook channel - Error in enabling facebook suscriptions message

Hi, I can´t configure workplace by facebook channel integration. I get Error in enabling facebook suscriptions message. In workplace by facebook I have a custom integration properly configured

Workplace%20by%20facebook_add%20channel%20error

Hi @fabian.bernstein Thanks for writing your concern to us! We are currently seeing multiple changes with Facebook channel due to enhanced security. And this is one of the reasons for seeing issues in Facebook page subscriptions. We are currently working on these issues on high priority and we will keep you posted once we fix them accordingly. We request your patience until we resolve this for you!

Thanks Srirama, I keep watching for resolution.

Hi @srirama.yadlapalli, do you have any need in workplace channel issue?

Best regards

We had a check with the Product Development team and they are currently working on the same. Also, this issue is occurring due to the changes in workplace. We are making our platform to be compatible with the changes. We will let you know further updates accordingly. Thank you!

@fabian.bernstein You have to first save the integration at workplace integrations page.
Then try saving the Configuration at bot builder. That should work.