Call Knowledge collection from the dialog task.

Hi Team,

I am working on FAQ bot. Is there is any way in which i can call the knowledge collection from the dialog task.

For example i have a flow like:
Bot- Hello Please How can I help you.
User- I have a query;
Bot - Please write your query
User- User provide his query; (From here I want to call the knowledge collection and provide the solution and come come back to the dialog task)
Bot - Provide solution;
Bot- Did I solve your query:- Yes or no
User- select yes or no

In this way flow continues.

Please provide the solution for that. This is urgent requirement for me.

Hi @renisweta1094,

We understand your requirement.

To achieve this scenario, you will need to enable the " Prefer user input as intent and proceed with Hold &Resume settings" option in “Intent Detection” under “Advanced controls” of the entity.

intent

This would allow the bot to recognize the user input as an Intent and if the given intent matches with the KG, this would provide the solution from the respective KG.

However, currently in case of the hold and resume option, once the solution from the KG is displayed, the bot resumes from the Entity node again asking “Please let us know your query”.

There is no provision to resume the task from the confirmation node as per your requirement.

We have this feature in our road map.

Let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Hi @yogaramya.mendu

Thanks for reply.

Can i stop invoking of knowledge collection from the other places.:
Example : at the starting of the bot if user provide query. Then should stop the invoking of the knowledge collection .
At the any confirmation node if user write any query then it should not call the knowledge collection bot.

Please help me in that cases.

Waiting for your reply

Hi @renisweta1094,

To stop recognizing Knowledge collection in between the task or at the initial point of the task from the user utterance, please follow the below steps:

1- In “Manage Interruptions”, select “Do not allow hold and resume” . You can set this at the bot level and also at the task level as per your requirement.

2- On the entity node, settings >> Intent Detection >> select “Accept input as entity value and discard the intent detected”.

However, enabling these options will completely not allow the other tasks to interrupt the current task.
There is no provision to stop invoking a task at specific nodes or places in the task.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Hi @yogaramya.mendu ,

When I run the above bot as detect intent over entity in that case it does not show me the answer or( ambiguity option) when bot found out the two or more matches from the knowledge collection.

Can you please suggest how can i achieve this. In case of two or more matches bot should give as did you mean options.

Hi @renisweta1094,

Please refer the following link:
https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/concepts/natural-language-processing-nlp-guide/intent-detection/#ranking-and-resolver

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.