We are doing our sanity testing after upgradation of Kore platform to higher version. We found all the UI components are rendering properly. Which is not hampered at all in latest version. But Agent Transfer call is not happening after setting the Call back URL. We are setting https ngrock url. It was perfectly working on older version. Now in new version, call is not happening.
Is this still an issue? None of the other customers are facing this apparently. Could it have been an intermittent issue?
Is there away, for time being we can test this on previous version of platform?
We tried to debug the issue further by printing some debug statement. We have configured onMessage event, and onAgentTransferNode. We are getting message using onMessage but onAgentTransferNode is not triggering the on_agent_transfer event. in std BotKit code.
May be other customers are still using older version of it. Even for our project, client is using v8.1.0 and there it is working. But it is not working on v9.0. I will check it again today and let you know.
I see some issue when agent transfer is being triggered under many levels of hierarchy (onConnect > Dialog 1 > sub-dialog1 >sub-sub-dialog > sub-sub-sub dialog > agent transfer) where every time dialogs are being transitioned with return to node option.
If you change to end the current task for the dialog which calls agent transfer node, it should work for now.