Bot performance issue

Hi there,

I have created a chatbot. I have many flows in it and each flow is executed dynamically.
e.g.; I have conditional traversal of nodes, then I make service calls to get few data at runtime.

Overall I am set with my flow but problem I am facing is my bot is behaving very slow.

I am not sure how much Test & Train approach would help me as my bot doesn’t work based on Intents. I have one main default intent which supports my dynamic flow.

Please suggest how to proceed.
How can I make my bot fast.

Thanks,
Neha Sheikh

Hi Neha,

Please let us know if you are observing slowness only in case of service nodes while making an external service call or is the delay observed in case of all the nodes.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Slowness is there for all nodes.
My query takes almost a minute to respond to the user.

Any way I can download and see where exactly time is getting consumed?

Please suggest. This is kind of show stopper for me. :frowning:

Thanks,
Neha Sheikh

Hi @nehamsheikh,

To debug the issue further:

1- Please note(Manually) the time taken to complete the dialog flow in the “Talk to bot”.
2- In the “Analyze tab” >> Metrics >> Performance, you can note the time taken to execute the script and service nodes. (In the future release, we would be providing the performance information of other nodes too)

If the time taken to execute the script and service nodes is high, then we can try to optimize the script and check the response from the service respectively.

Kindly check the above and let us know so that we can analyze further.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Please find the below screenshot:

Performance