Bot - Logging Errors and History

Is there any way to log bot conversation errors for service calls/user utterance?

@nehamsheikh Bot analysis information will be logged in the “Analyze” section on the builder tool for each bot. Please refer to the below link for more details:
https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/natural-language-processing-nlp-guide/bot-analysis/

Hi,

My bot is integrated with application. I am getting error related to service node like:

I tried debugging the error from Bot Builder.
I found one concern over here -
Analyze section keeps log about failures, success. But there is no way to identify what exactly is the error.

I know my service node is raising error due to missed parameters, but I do not see that reason for error in Analyze section. It just shows error occurred while running one intent and last utterance. Like this I will never be able to know from where the error is coming as I can have multiple service nodes in my one flow.

I don’t expect Bot to tell me exact error but source of error should be mentioned like which specific service node is failing.

I also checked in Performance tab if is shows anything for failed service call. But it was not useful too as it didn’t log for failed service call.

Can you please let me know if I can see logs in details?

Thanks,
Neha Sheikh

If the task has failure because of script node or service node failure, a record will be logged in the failed task tab of analyse section.

Clicking on the record will let the developer know failure point at which the task failed. Please refer to the transition under Flow after accessing a record.

Now the details of error when the service/script failed can be fetched from the performance tab. Developer could acccess the performance tab under analyse section,click on the component (service/ script) and look at the run that failed which would show the details of component failure.