Bot live stats inside a bot task

I’m planning a project for a customer, based on a telephone emergency system.
Is possible to know, inside a bot task node, how many bot instances are running, and on what topics and on which user locations, to be able to derive calls to a “real” person, or to put them on hold, or just send a response and terminate.

For example:
There is a fire in a forest location, that has already been reported, normally many people calls for the same issue, saturating the emergency phone lines, and preventing other important emergency calls (fex. a heart attack) from reaching the emergency system successfully.

Hi @cristian.alvarez-pla,

We will analyze your use-case and let you know our analysis soon.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Having similar requirement in my project too.is there support from Kore to enable.

Hi @cristian.alvarez-pla and @shyamsundar1.g,

Please accept our humble apologies for the delay.

You can get the number of current sessions going on in the bot from the “Dashboard” available in the bot.

And with respect to the conversation topics etc, you can get the required in the “Analyse”
section of the bot in the bot builder.

We also have the provision to create custom dashboards to view data as per your requirement.
https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/how-tos/how-to-create-custom-dashboard/

https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/analyzing-your-bot/bot-analysis/

Let us know if you need any further clarification.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Thanks, but that was not what I asked for.

I’m asking if is possible to access that informaction inside a bot task node, in the javascript code or something.

I want to be able to, programmatically, determine inside the current running bot task, and depending on the current status of other running bot instances on the system (number of bots, topics or context of that bots), which will be the behavior of the current running bot.

For example (this is a simple, not realistic, example):

We have two running bots of class A:
A_1 that is talking about topicX
A_2 that is talking about topicX

Then a new bot of class A is executed by a client, we name it A_3.
And A_3 also wants to talk about topicX.
And we have a requirement that it can not be more than two class A bots talking about topicX, so A_3 must terminate.

How can we do this programmatically inside class A bots?