Bot builder platform freezing when opening chat

Hi all, I’ve been using bot builder for a few months to develop and have not run into any issues like this until this week. I am able to interact with the development platform but when I click Talk to Bot to test the bot freezes (the page stops responding and I’m forced to kill it). This issue is confined to my user account; my teammate is able to chat with the bot through the development platform as usual. Has anyone encountered this behavior and been able to get the bot out of this stuck state?

Hello Cole,

Welcome to Kore.ai Community.
May i request you to share the relevant screenshots of the issue and also the steps to reproduce the issue ?

Also, please share the bot access with srujan.madderla@kore.com so that we can replicate the same on your bot and revert back to you.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

Hi Srujan,

Thanks for the quick response. I have asked our account admin to add you to the bot. I’m not sure if you will be able to reproduce this issue on your end (my teammate is a developer on the bot and is not able to replicate). All I’ve done is click the chat button and the bot builder freezes: