Analytics on Knowledge Graph with Sub-Categories and Possibility of having country wise Nodes with same FAQ's and different responses.

Q 1.
I have created a Knowledge base with one parent node and have multiple child nodes, and under those child nodes, I have multiple categories (sub-child node) and under the categories I have the FAQ’s.
Example of a path in parent node:
Parent Node (Country 1)-
XYZ
Child nodes in XYZ(Categories) -

• ABC
    • EFG
    • HIJ
      Sub-child nodes in ABC(Sub - Category)-
      *** 123**
      *** 456**
      *** 789**
      multiple FAQ’s in Sub-category node 123

I want to prepare a dashboard using child nodes “ABC”, “EFG” and “HIJ”(Categories).

How to create a dashboard to know the no.of questions asked from ABC, EFG and HIJ(nodes). Is this possible? If yes how can I achieve it on the custom dashboard and the steps for the same.
If no, Is there any other possible way to fetch the custom dashboard and how?

Q 2.

Taking the same above example:
We have the same FAQ’s in different countries but the answers are different for some of the FAQ’s
Basically I want to know if there is possibility/any way that where we can configure Knowledge Graph on Basis of country?
(Bot Knowledge graph will be configured as below on country basis and it would be great if the Bot is capable of answer to the user query depending on the country basis - maybe detecting the user country and then searching the correct Knowledge Graph )
Taking the above Example:
Parent Node (Country 1)-
XYZ

• ABC
    • EFG
    • HIJ
      *** 123**
      *** 456**
      *** 789**
      Parent Node (Country 2)-
      XYZ
    • ABC
    • EFG
    • HIJ
      *** 123**
      *** 456**
      *** 789**

Can this be achieved in any way thru Kore.ai Platform?

@akhilsolo59
Q1 => As of now, I dont think there is any out of the box capability to achieve this. You can however, let the platform search the KG first. Then before it displays the response, based on the JS section logic, update a BotContext level variable or meta tag to use in the custom dashboard later.
Q2 => You may use the JS section of KG to respond based on a given flag/ country code.