All nodes are getting triggered multiple times

Hello,

Today I was testing a bot I created as usual and then suddenly the on connect and all other events started getting triggered multiple times as shown below:

Leading to the prompts being shown multiple times:

What could be the cause of this behavior and how do I fix it.

Thanks,
Rahul

Hello @rahul ,

Let us know this behavior is still observed. If possible, please share our bot with koresupport@kore.com for us to test it further.

Hi Sameera,

The problem still persists. It happens as soon as I run a dialog which contains a custom template “custom_table” which is defined in the customTemplate.js file in Git Hub.

This is causing simple greetings like “hello” to behave like shown below:

After I close and reopen the bot 5 to 6 times without calling the dialog that contains the custom template, it randomly returns to normalcy.

Is this because I have used the custom_table template from the customTemplates.js file? What could be the reason.

I have shared the bot named “Custom template” to the Kore support. There is an on connect event which triggers the Welcome dialog that contains the Template.

Thank you,
Rahul

Hello @rahul ,

The template used should not have caused this issue. We will review the bot and let you know our findings.

Hello Sameera,

Any updates on this?

Thank you,

Rahul

Hello @rahul ,

Apologies for the delay in our update. We have reviewed the shared bot and we could not replicate the issue you are facing. In addition, checking our historical data, we have seen this occur couple of times, but it was only once and upon reloading the builder the issue was rectified automatically.

We suspect this could be an issue where multiple websocket connections has been established causing multiple responses. However, as the issue is not replicated with the same bot, we could not troubleshoot further.

Please confirm if you still observe the issue with your account.

Hello Sameera,

I am still facing the issue. I have a custom_table template. As soon as the Table is rendered I see multiple messages. I have now added the table to be generated on connect. These are the steps I follow:
Step 1 Bot Launch: Triggers the on-connect Welcome dialog generating the table and then I click on the value 1000 as shown below.

Step 2: As soon as I click 1000 the id1 message is displayed twice as shown below.

Step 3: After this any dialog or small talk starts getting triggered multiple times as shown below.

Thank you,

Rahul

Hello Kore team and Rahul, I am having the same issue with the custom table template while using. What should we do to fix it?