Agent Transfer or hand-off examples for Kore.ai bots

I’m currently trying to learn how to use the Agent Transfer function of the SDK, and I was trying to use Livechat, but I saw in one of the topics in this forum saying that Livechat isn’t supported anymore, so, are there any alternatives? And if yes, is there a guide on how to specifically use them, as opposed to Livechat?

@lucas.rosa1
It is not true that LiveChat is not supported. It is supported but the example code was not made up to date with its changed APIs. Also, it is not like we endorse LiveChat. It is not a Kore.ai product. So, we just kept the code as a reference. In effect, one has to follow the botkit code only as a reference and must use LiceChat’s updated APIs and documentation.

I can guide you to some more useful reference(s)
When you create a bot, you will notice that there is an option for creating a bot from the template store.

When you select that option, you will see a couple of references for agent handoff scenarios.

Click on Know More when you hover on the icons. You will see the tech specs. You can download the tech specs also. From that, you should be able to follow the instructions and download some example BotKit code that was used when the template bot was created.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I appreciate the quick reply, I’ll follow the steps on the tech specs page of the template bots.