Upload File: How can I generate answers from uploaded files?

Hello, I would like to generate answers from uploaded files. Unfortunately the preview shows me only the matching files as answers. An API key is available and from crawled pages the answer generation works. Is it even possible to generate answers from files or must it be web pages?

I was able to fix the error: I had sources in different languages and expected some kind of speech recognition. However, I only get responses in the default language. So my follow-up question is: how to set multilingualism and generate responses from documents with multiple languages?

Hi @holland ,

We are checking on your query with the concerned team.
meanwhile, please refer to the below knowledge content article which contains information on Multi lingual Virtual Assistants.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

Hi @holland,

We will be able to view generative Answers for uploaded files and multi language files.
But for getting Genrative Answers for multi language related documents user will need to add one field.

Currently, platform team is testing on this feature once the field is updated in the product we will revert back to you with a confirmation.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community

Hi, Thanks you for your reply!

To the first answer: In this case I need to connect the search assist with a bot, is that right?

Regarding “add one field”: what do you mean by that? Does this refer to the botbuilder or to the search assist?

Thank you in advance!