Chat window cannot load stylesheet using web SDK demo

Following the documentation here I can see the “Open chat window” button and the chat window is actually already opened. The problem is that it cannot load the stylesheet (error below).

Moreover, I cannot seem to get my bot to work anonymously, as it seems to be erroring when trying to POST the JWT even though I have followed the instructions and set anonymous to true in kore-main.js.

Can you please re-review these instructions and see if any steps are missing? I know the code in GitHub has recently changed, but I am following the “after Feb 2020” instructions.

Not Found

Error: Not Found at /demo/SDKApp/app.js:32:13 at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/demo/SDKApp/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5) at trim_prefix (/demo/SDKApp/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:312:13) at /demo/SDKApp/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:280:7 at Function.process_params (/demo/SDKApp/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:330:12) at next (/demo/SDKApp/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:271:10) at /demo/SDKApp/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:618:15 at next (/demo/SDKApp/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:256:14) at Function.handle (/demo/SDKApp/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:176:3) at router (/demo/SDKApp/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:46:12)

Seems likely problem here
<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><title></title><link rel="stylesheet" href="/stylesheets/style.css"></head><body><h1>Not Found</h1><h2>404</h2><pre>Error: Not Found at F:\work\unisys\middleware_aae_requests\SDKApp\app.js:32:13 at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (F:\work\unisys\middleware_aae_requests\SDKApp\node_modules\express\lib\router\layer.js:95:5) at trim_prefix (F:\work\unisys\middleware_aae_requests\SDKApp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:312:13) at F:\work\unisys\middleware_aae_requests\SDKApp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:280:7 at Function.process_params (F:\work\unisys\middleware_aae_requests\SDKApp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:330:12) at next (F:\work\unisys\middleware_aae_requests\SDKApp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:271:10) at F:\work\unisys\middleware_aae_requests\SDKApp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:618:15 at next (F:\work\unisys\middleware_aae_requests\SDKApp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:256:14) at Function.handle (F:\work\unisys\middleware_aae_requests\SDKApp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:176:3) at router (F:\work\unisys\middleware_aae_requests\SDKApp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:46:12)</pre></body></html>

@pedro.ferreira Hope this helps you